Bring a spirit of independancy and freedom to the Halloween party in this cute outfit of a rodeo cowgirl. Long before common American women could at least dream about anything more than traditional femal roles the Western ladies took part in shooting and riding Wild West shows. This costume is inspired among others by the first known cowgirl Lucile Mulhall, who competed with men in riding events. and by Bertha Blancett, the first woman to ride a bronc. So meet the new Rodeo Queen or Queen of Saddle who is brave enough to wear such a seductive apparel! The provocative cowgirl costume includes a glossy crop top and a short faux leather vest that show some skin in a very sexy and chic manner. The mini skirt with a cow print and fringe hemline gently hugs your hips without clinging to the body or hindering your movements. The cowgirl clothing is finished with a red neckerchief and a brown rodeo cowboy hat. For the perfect Western look and depending on the image you chose complete the apparel with ankle boots or high-heeled shoes. Find a fake rifle or a lariat and open a new page of the Old West history. No real cowboy can resist the mind-blowing combination of strength, smarts and beauty.
- Ladies masquerade costume of rodeo cowgirl / gaucho girl / American pioneer by La Mascarade Company
- Cosplay costume includes a crop-top, a vest, a fringed mini skirt, a neckerchief, a cowboy hat
- Great for dress up parties, role play, Halloween night, cosplay and cosplayers, masquerade ball.
- You may complete the fancy dress with ankle boots, a pair of fake guns, a horsewhip or a lasso.
- All our dress up costumes are available in one size that fits most adults. Our model is 5’7″ tall.