Honey bees and bumble bees are tremendously hardworking insects. They sip the nectar from flowers, produce and store honey, build impressively large nests and perform all the necessary for the survival of their hive. Everybody knows that they are the most important insects for pollination, but few people know that bees are very social and can communicate mostly through dancing. So, if your little darling likes dancing offer her to put on this bee costume. She will dance like a bee and look like a honey bee queen! The costume includes a dress, wings and a headband with antennae. The tutu dress features a black and yellow striped bodice. gold braid lacing over the black inset, shoulder straps adorned with mesh ruffles. The skirt has two layers of yellow tulle edged with black ribbon and a black petticoat. But have you ever seen a bee without wings? They are made of yellow mesh stretched over the wire frame. They have convenient elastic shoulder straps of black color. The yellow plastic headband has two spiraled wire antennae, each topped with a yellow pompom. You can complete the look with black leggings or black and yellow striped tights and comfortable shoes. Now your Honey bee queen is ready to rule her hive at Halloween party!
- Girls masquerade costume of honey bee queen / sweet bumblebee / little wasp by La Mascarade Company
- Cosplay costume includes a striped sleeveless tutu dress, detachable wings, a headband with antennae.
- Great for dress up parties, role play, Halloween night, stage performances, cosplay, masquerade
- You may complete the fancy dress with black leggings or black and yellow striped tights, comfy flats.
- Dress up costumes are available in 3 sizes: for 3-6 years (43″- 47″), 6-8 years (47″- 51″) and 8-11 years (51″-55″).