Scheppend Pet Shark Cosplay Costume for Dogs Halloween Funny Hoodies Coat
XS (Back length:20cm/7.87″, Neck girth:21cm/8.26″, Chest girth:31cm/ 12.20″)
S (Back length:23cm/9.05″, Neck girth:24cm/9.44″, Chest girth:36cm/ 14.17″)
M (Back length:27cm/10.62″, Neck girth:28cm/11.02″, Chest girth:42cm/ 16.53″)
L (Back length:31cm/12.20″, Neck girth:32cm/12.59″, Chest girth:48cm/ 18.89″)
XL (Back length:35cm/13.77″, Neck girth:36cm/14.17″, Chest girth:53cm/20.86″)
Measuring Your Dog for a Perfect Fit
1.How to measure your dog?
There is a picture to show how to measure your dog above,please check it.
2.Your baby usually wears size S doesn’t mean all size S will fit him/her.
3.If any of the measurements are ‘between’ two sizes, choose the larger size.
If your measurements are toward the upper end of the range given for a particular size,you may also want to choose the larger size, as you may also wish to do for heavily coated dogs to accommodate all that fur.
4.Take each measurement a bit loosely.
Take each measurement a bit loosely, so there will be room for your dog to move and breathe, but not too loose(the measurement for Belly Bands is the exception-it needs to be a bit snug)
- L (Back length:31cm/12.20″, Neck girth:32cm/12.59″, Chest girth:48cm/ 18.89″)
- The coat covers the head and has shark fins; The way that shark flaps its fins around is downright magical!
- This awesome cutest shark costume will be the talk of any party, making it an excellent choice for anyone who wants to have fun!
- Suggested breeds: Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Australian Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Poodle, Pug, Maltese, Jack Russell Terrier, French Bulldog, Boston Terrier and so on.
- Enjoy it for Halloween, and adorable for cute photos